Last Updated on 4 months by Alex
When ‘Trendy style’ meets “Comfort” and “Durability” then you realize that you are actually lucky to get all three ingredients in one product. Quite like that of Harbor Breeze Ceiling 40048 Sail Stream which besides beings trendy has awesome technology-driven features that add to the long life while enhancing your comfort level.
You only have the comfort to experience in a well-ventilated room where you can adjust the speed of the fans through a hand remote thus adding to your comfort level. Your guests will love the choice as you can add to the appeal of an object which many may overlook. So, getting a trendy fan can give you loads of comfort every day while minimizing your power-related balance as well.
What are the feature of 40048 Sail Stream Fan?
- Being a 52-inch brushed nickel ceiling fan, it can pose a strong challenge even to the most handsome artwork done by an interior designer, considering its sophisticated looks.
- Has a strong motor that ensures high airflow.
- Its 5-inch fan produces high airflow that is so soothing for one and all.
- It has three speeds feature that has an option for reverse airflow which lets you change the direction of the fan along with settings as per your requirement.
- If you have a low ceiling and are worried about the proper fan to install, then thanks to its flush mount installation that is suited so well for rooms that have short ceilings.
- It is durable and sturdy and promises to be economical in the long run.
- Comes with a powerful motor for a greater amount of ease.
- The illumination is awesome.
- It comes with an adjustable speed.
- Slightly expensive.
- It consumers more power.
- The air flows with a strong force that travels and reaches a maximum distance.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the power which the fan requires for operations?
It can help you to save on power in the long run as it requires slightly less power consumption
What sort of power does the air contain and if it is able to cover a big section of the area?
The air is strong enough to reach wide areas.
What sort of warranty am I expected to get with the fan?
It offers a lifetime warranty on defects
Can installing the fan be done with ease?
Installing the fan comes with responsibility where the safety of the individual is of paramount importance. It is not complex if you know the whole process and you need the company of a person who can hold the fan up for you. Additionally, it requires patience where and expert assistance will be an added benefit.
Does it come with a remote?
Leave a Reply